Wednesday, September 23, 2009



I'm delighted to hear that heels are taking a break from the top of the fashion charts - it has emerged that during London Fashion week flats were favoured by designers such as Vivienne Westwood, Meadham Kirchoff and Sienna Miller's Twenty8Twelve label on the catwalk.

Indeed Sienna has long been a fan of a more comfortable shoe, photographed more often in slouchy boots and cute ballet flats proving that flat can be stylish as well as practical. I do absolutely love the architecture and vertiginous beauty of sky scaper heels, but spend most of my time in flats. Stumbling and falling on your ass ain't sexy in my book..that's why I'm so glad to add to my growing collection of ballet pumps, flat boots and converse with this season's on trend brogues and studded ankle boots..

Top of my wish list this month is a pair of red studded ankle boots from Topshop, inspired by these lush leather ones from Chloe..Penneys are doing great studded flat ankle boots as well as suede fringed moccasin boots in tan and stone colours..style and sexiness with not a blister in sight.

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, these are BEYOND fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, stumbling and falling on your ass... Yup I'm with you there though it always seems to be my knees that bear the brunt! Here's to flats, especially ones as utterly yum as these! Great Find! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, they are on my list for next buy! thanks Laura. xx

    ReplyDelete