Monday, December 28, 2009


Just posted my last three column's below, have neglected to update the blog over the past few weeks, as I've been so busy with Christmas and the new job! I plan to evolve the blog in the New Year and post my columns on the side bars linking to the Herald website, leaving the blog free for fashion posts and other ramblings..can't believe the column is almost a year old, so glad it's still going strong !

Anyway, here's one of the dresses I bought in the sales, French Connection..it's simple structure and classic navy colour is right on trend with the military look of the moment and it's versatility will take me right through to summer..had a great splurge in the shops over Christmas, including a black draped jersey dress from Asos.com which I wore on Christmas day, a pale peach satin razor petal cut skirt from A-Wear for just €30, studded black heeled ankle boots from Zara, a red silk dress from Warehouse with a gift voucher I received, new elbow length grey wool gloves, a knitted headband perfect for cosy ears on frosty days, a black military dress jacket with white piping from Zara, and a khaki green parka jacket from H & M for rainy mornings at the bus stop! Needless to say I am a happy bunny, Santy and everyone else was very good to me!

Had a lovely few days at home over Christmas, ate lots and lots of great food including the usual turkey spread, my mam's pate and the best Beef Wellington at my boyf's on Stephen's night..drank lots of champagne and devoured a ton of cheese, ate endless purple roses with cups of tea, ate my entire gift box of Lauderee Macaroons in front of the telly, snoozed in my slippers at the fire, walked my dog around the icy lake, enjoyed catching up with my oldest friends and listened to my lil bro dj in our local pub..heading back to the apartment tomorrow and still have New Year to look forward to..hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas and have a great New Year! xx Niamh ..

No comments:

Post a Comment