Tuesday, December 8, 2009


I'm totally having a high heel moment right now..the higher the better, and while you still won't catch me tottering around work in them too often, or venturing too far away from a bar/house/taxi, my bag fetish is slowly being eclipsed by shoes and there are some outfits that just won't cut it with flats. The Christmas season in particular calls for some seriously HIGH shoes and the festive footwear on the highstreet never fails to impress..between sequinns and studs there is plenty to choose from this party season but I reckon a simple pair of wow inducing leg lengtheners is the way to go..

These Topshop Alexus Chelsea Platform Shoe Boots are on my Christmas Wish list, retailing at 80 sterling and €120 (hang on - is that the correct conversion?!, eh no..) I think I know which side of the border mine will be purchased on. I've tried them on a few times while out and about and I love how the smooth leather chunkiness looks with more delicate fabrics like lace and silk. Also despite being scarily high, the platform does help for unbalanced wobblers like me while also elongating the leg to endless lengths..They will be perfect for Christmas day when I won't be hobbling far from the Kitchen..

No comments:

Post a Comment