Wednesday, December 2, 2009


After the frugal year I've had some might say (me!) that I deserve a little Christmas treat. Call it a celebration of my new appreciation for money, and also to celebrate my new job starting on Monday - yay!

So basically after a year of hiding my visa in the back of the drawer when it comes to shopping, and making do with stuff I only really needed, for Christmas I've asked Santy for something special and thankfully he's struck a deal with me. The Mulberry Bayswater. Santy knows that after six months of free lancing combined with welfare payments, that something this amazing will be well appreciated by moi. He also happens to be friends with a little helper who works in a certain department store that sells the Bayswater beauty - and she gets a whopping discount throughout December which justifies this purchase massively. Add to this a small sum that I will put towards it myself and Santy is getting a great deal. Me, I'm getting my very first investment bag, that will last me for years and years. I know I won't tire of it as I've already wanted it for at least three years and regularly visit said store to admire its leather loveliness and fine structure. It will save me many years of purchasing high street bags and as I intend to eat, sleep and talk to it, it will be the best recessionista buy ever - and a beautiful end to a crazy year.

7 comments:

  1. Just beautiful :)...

    Enjoy, I am sure you deserve it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alice! It's apparently my Christmas and birthday presents wrapped into one, I'm very lucky though and will treat it with the love it deserves! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOOH you lucky Divil! My eyes are green! Lovely choice though Mrs and you absolutely deserve it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Whisty! I'm so happy, It will never leave my side! the 40 percent discount was a major factor in the purchase!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nicccccce, i'm jealous, what a great investment buy, completely justified!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks lady! I can't wait to finally wear it at Christmas(I'm being made wait!)..for now I make do with gazing at it in my room every night..

    ReplyDelete