Saturday, February 27, 2010


I was off work yesterday and had the best day! It's so nice to have an extra day on the weekend, it really makes a difference. After lunch with a friend we did our usual stopover in Brown Thomas to pet the bags and try on the shoes, before stocking up on essentials at American Apparel. I bought one of their unisex hoodies in grey, kind of expensive at €42 but it's really good quality, a perfect fit and feels super soft. I have a serious amount of hoodies clogging up my wardrobe in every colour, but I alternate between an oversized one belonging to my boyf for around the house, and a perfect fitting H & M grey one that shrank on my brother.

I thought it was about time I bought my own grey one to add to the collection and am also now hankering over this blue style from AA..

Oh by the way I'm also contributing now on stylebible.ie so check it out if you're not familiar, a great Irish site for fashion and lifestyle news.

http://www.stylebible.ie/Blogs/Niamh%20Hopkins_first-for-me-and-for-new-look-.htm

Newest columns up on the side bar as well x

1 comment: