Sunday, June 14, 2009


I've recently developed a serious shoe addiction, a new fetish for me as I'm not very good at walking in heels..I've always preferred to put my money into good bags, scarves and jewelled accessories..but since discovering the amazingness of wedges in LA, I am hooked! I fell in love with these white leather beauties at Steve Madden in America..these cork heeled ruffle wedges are so lightweight I feel I could even run in them!..while I still have a few wobbles they aren't nearly as difficult as walking in heels, but they do give the height without causing my feet to go on fire..they are the perfect poolside choice for holidays, can be worn day and night, at work or for going out..plus, unlike all the embellished sandals that will end up shoved in the back of the wardrobe come August, wedges can be teamed with tights for the winter! The most versatile shoe ever ! Such a good recession purchase that I bought three pairs!


check out http://www.stevemadden.com/ and prepare to drool..

No comments:

Post a Comment