Saturday, January 30, 2010





Dresses have been my number one choice of outfit for several years now - they are easy to throw on for work and/or a night out and they happen to compliment my body shape perfectly - dresses are a no brainer for me. I have so many dresses on rotation in my wardrobe but a particular favourite are floral tea dresses - inspiring me initially was this old Kate Moss pic above, I think it's 2007. I always remember that dress on her. While I love the femininity and prettiness of florals, I hate to be too 'girly' and so will ALWAYS wear them with my beloved black tights, boyfriend blazers, over sized cardiagans or some studded leather belts/boots to toughen up the look a bit.

Of course Carrie Bradshaw herself can be credited with the return of the floral frenzy that has ensued over the last number of years, most notably her rose printed 50s style frocks and amazing corsages. Looking forward to seeing if she continues to be a fan of the flower in SATC 2 this summer..

Florals appear to be even bigger for s/s 2010 and I was delighted to find an amazing collection of cheap, easy-to-wear tea dresses in A-Wear today - I got the above one for €40 as well as snapping up three others!

Catwalk pic is from s/s 10 D & G show..

No comments:

Post a Comment