Sunday, January 9, 2011



Happy 2011! I've just about gotten over my post Christmas blues and am now looking forward and ready to the new year ahead..the end of Christmas always knocks me for six, from autumn right up to Christmas is my favourite time of year and it always takes a great effort to re-adjust and get excited about spring ahead..but finally I am.. Had a stroll around town today and the sales are really on their last legs, am looking forward to seeing the spring drops in the coming weeks..

...above are two of my favourite purchases/presents I made/received over Christmas - my black suede topshop wedges that are bordering on ugly they are so clunky but I love them! This topshop leopard print dress that was a steal at €20 in the sales and worked perfectly with a black blazer and the wedges for New Year's Eve..

No more shopping now til February..the rest of the month will be spent finishing off my driving lessons, reading the stack of books I received from Santy and enjoying lots of staying in in my new apartment..

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, love the dress and heels !

    http://chantellebentley.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete