Wednesday, August 19, 2009


I'm fairly disappointed that I had to sell my Electric Picnic ticket due to my being broke! I enjoyed the festival so much last year and was all set to for a weekend of sparkly sessions and muddy madness. You never know though, there's still time to wangle a ticket somehow! One thing that should definitely be on any festival chick's essential beauty list is a good lipgloss to take you through from morning to, well the next morning! A hat and sunglasses will hide a multitude of session sins but a slick of shimmer gloss can help keep you looking lovely long after the sun has gone down. My lipgloss of choice at the moment is this delicious Superstay Powergloss by Maybelline. (€12.53) It lasts for a festival friendly 12 hours! Maybelline's Express finish nails in Chocolate Frost is also perfect for disguising dirty festival fingers, although with my nails I would need to apply falsies to get the most out of this look! Priced at €6.01

No comments:

Post a Comment